The California Police Athletic Federation (CPAF), is the parent organization of two multi-sport programs designed for peace officers and firefighters.
The World Police & Fire Games (WPFG), are open to active and retired law enforcement and fire service personnel throughout the world.
The United States Police and Fire Championships (USPFC), are open to active or retired law enforcement and fire service personnel from an eligible agency within the USA.
California Police Athletic Federation
Tele: (858) 571-9919
Fax: (858) 571-1641
- Larry Collins, President
- Steven Stigall, Vice-President
- Edmund Russell, Treasurer
- David Miklos, Secretary
- Tony Adler, Director
- Jonna Wiltshire, Director
- Justin Eklund, Director
- Ken Darnell, Director
- Jaime Barajas, Associate Director
- Rick Massa, Associate Director
- Dave Sanders, Federation Attorney
- Lisa Freedman, Games Manager
- Ben Orgovan-Lee, Special Projects Manager
- Steven Blocker, Sports Delivery Manager
- Nicole Matthews, Volunteer & Hospitality Manager